Bob G. Moore is a shareholder with Sprouse Shrader Smith, P.C. For more than 30 years, he has practiced in all areas of real estate and oil and gas law. His practice includes buying and selling properties, rendering oil and gas title opinions, and advising clients on surface use issues.
• Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 1977
• University of Texas, 1974
• Texas State Courts
• Amarillo Area Bar Association
• Texas Bar Foundation (Fellow)
• John and Mary O’Brien Foundation for Academic Excellence (board member, 1986-present)
• Texas Bar Foundation (Fellow 1998)