J. Brad Hickman is an associate with Sprouse Shrader Smith, P.C. whose practice focuses on real estate, business transactions and entity formation, and the oil and gas industry. Brad also is a Certified Public Accountant in Texas. His experience includes drafting a wide variety of contracts, including purchase agreements, loan and securities documents, oil and gas leases, and construction agreements.
• Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2008
• Baylor University, B.B.A. and Master of Accountancy, 2005
• Texas State Courts
• Certified Public Accountant, Texas
• Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association (board of directors, 2009-present)
• Amarillo Area Bar Association
• Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants