Thank you for your interest in a legal position at Sprouse Shrader Smith. Below are the current positions immediately available.
Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC, a full service regional law firm with offices in Amarillo, Austin, and Victoria, Texas, is seeking an associate attorney to practice in the areas of real estate, local government regulatory law, and litigation. This position is immediately available for the Austin office.
J.D. from accredited law school
Admission to practice law in Texas
At least 2 years of experience or top 25% of law school class
Excellent writing, research, and oral communication skills
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Sprouse provides client-centered legal services in a variety of practice areas including litigation, corporate and transactional, oil and gas, wealth planning, probate, agriculture, water, labor and employment, real estate, family and more. With a diverse group of attorneys, we are driven to exceed client expectations through our hard work, efficacy, and innovation, while honoring our commitment to family and community.
Transactional and Oil and Gas Legal Secretary
The Sprouse Shrader Smith, a distinguished, experienced and respected full-service law firm in Amarillo seeks an experienced and qualified secretary to provide support to our Transactional and Oil & Gas team of Attorneys and Clients.
This position supports the delivery of quality legal services to our clients by providing support through secretarial and administrative assistance to our Transactional and Oil & Gas Attorneys as well as working collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
Primary Responsibilities and skill needs:
- Draft client correspondence and agreements
- Review, proof and correct transactional documents
- Coordinate monthly billing to clients.
- Consistently and professionally communicates with our Transactional and Oil & Gas teams, clients, vendors and firm personnel.
- Possess a high level of awareness and protection of confidential information.
- Review and follow-up on client deadlines and calendar appointments.
- Coordinate and makes necessary arrangements for meetings.
- Possess the ability to effectively proofread documents
- Consistently completes assigned tasks as expected.
- Willing and capable to offer assistance to others when needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Maintains an exceptional client service attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Shows initiative, flexibility, resiliency and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Takes ownership and gets the job done without the need for direct supervision.
- Maintains a positive, “can do” attitude when dealing co-workers and attorneys.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality.
Job Type: Full-time
Sprouse Shrader Smith, PLLC offers full-time employees the following competitive benefits
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- 401(K)/401(K) matching
- Paid time off
Required experience: 5-years of legal transactional support experience desired, Oil & Gas secretary support a plus