Thank you for your interest in a legal position at Sprouse Shrader Smith. Below are the current positions immediately available.
Sprouse Shrader Smith, a distinguished, experienced and respected full-service law firm in Amarillo, seeks an experienced and qualified secretary to provide support to our Family Law and Litigation team and clients.
This position supports the delivery of quality legal services to clients by providing family law and litigation support through secretarial and administrative assistance to attorneys, working collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Drafts judicial correspondence, memoranda, and other documents.
- Accurately files court documents.
- Consistently and professionally communicates with litigation team, clients, courts, , and firm personnel.
- Diligently protects confidential information.
- Reviews and follows up on client deadlines and calendar appointments.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings.
- Effectively proofreads documents.
- Consistently completes assigned tasks as expected.
- Willingly assists others.
- Coordinates monthly billing to clients.
- Maintains an exceptional client-service attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Shows initiative, flexibility, resiliency, and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Takes ownership and gets the job done without the need for direct supervision.
- Maintains a positive, “can do” attitude when dealing co-workers and attorneys.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 5 years of family law and/or litigation support experience.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com