Thank you for your interest in a legal position at Sprouse Shrader Smith. Below are the current positions immediately available.
Wealth Management and Estate Planning Legal Secretary
Sprouse Shrader Smith, a distinguished, experienced and respected full-service law firm in Amarillo, seeks an experienced and qualified secretary to provide support to our Wealth Management and Estate Planning team and clients.
This position supports the delivery of quality legal services to clients by providing wealth management and estate planning support through secretarial and administrative assistance to attorneys, working collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Consistently and professionally communicates with wealth management team, clients, courts and firm personnel.
- Ability to draft client correspondence.
- Possess a high level of awareness and diligently protects confidential information.
- Reviews and follows up on client deadlines and calendar appointments.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings.
- Effectively proofreads documents.
- Consistently completes assigned tasks as expected.
- Willingly assists others.
- Coordinates monthly billing to clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word.
- Maintains an exceptional client-service attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Shows initiative, flexibility, resiliency, and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Takes ownership and gets the job done without the need for direct supervision.
- Maintains a positive, “can do” attitude when dealing with co-workers and attorneys.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 3 years of wealth management and estate planning support experience.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Jobs@SprouseLaw.com.
Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC, a full service regional law firm with offices in Amarillo, Austin, and Victoria, Texas, is seeking a litigation associate attorney. This position is immediately available for the Amarillo office.
- J.D. from accredited law school
- Admission to practice law in Texas
- Experience preferred but not required
- Excellent writing, research, and oral communication skills
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume to Logan.Bartlett@SprouseLaw.com.
Sprouse provides client-centered legal services in a variety of practice areas including litigation, corporate and transactional, oil and gas, wealth planning, probate, agriculture, water, labor and employment, real estate, family and more. With a diverse group of attorneys, we exceed client expectations through our vast knowledge of law, hard work, efficacy, and innovation, while honoring our commitment to family and community.
We currently do not have any staff open positions, but Sprouse Shrader Smith is always in search of talented individuals. Should you wish to submit your resume, please feel free to do so.
Staff Positions to Rick.Zimmer@SprouseLaw.com