Thank you for your interest in a legal position at Sprouse Shrader Smith. Below are the current positions immediately available.
Wealth Management and Estate Planning Administrative Assistant
Sprouse Shrader Smith, a distinguished, experienced and respected full-service law firm in Amarillo, Austin and Victoria Texas, seeks an experienced and qualified administrative assistant to provide support to our Wealth Management and Estate Planning team and clients. The position will be filled within our Austin, Westlake office, located at 805 Las Cimas Parkway, Austin, Texas 78749.
This position supports the delivery of quality legal services to clients by providing wealth management and estate planning support through secretarial and administrative assistance to attorneys, working collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Consistently and professionally communicates with wealth management team, clients, courts and firm personnel.
- Ability to draft client correspondence.
- Possess a high level of awareness and diligently protects confidential information.
- Reviews and follows up on client deadlines and calendar appointments.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings.
- Effectively proofreads documents.
- Consistently completes assigned tasks as expected.
- Willingly assists others.
- Coordinates monthly billing to clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word
- Maintains an exceptional client-service attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Shows initiative, flexibility, resiliency, and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Takes ownership and gets the job done without the need for direct supervision.
- Maintains a positive, “can do” attitude when dealing with co-workers and attorneys.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 3 years of wealth management and estate planning support experience.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amarillo Litigation Associate Attorney
Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC is seeking a litigation associate attorney for our Amarillo Office. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with 2-5 years of experience and a strong work ethic. The compensation package includes a competitive salary, excellent benefits, a well-defined bonus structure, and an enjoyable work environment. This position is immediately available for the Amarillo office.
J.D. from accredited law school with strong academic performance
Licensed to practice law in Texas and in good standing
Experience preferred but not required
Superior analytical skills
Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
Enjoy working as part of a dynamic team
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Sprouse Shrader Smith is a full service regional law firm with offices in Amarillo, Austin, and Victoria, Texas, that provides client-centered legal services in a variety of practice areas including litigation, corporate and transactional, oil and gas, wealth planning, probate, agriculture, water, labor and employment, real estate, bankruptcy, family, and more. We pride ourselves on our culture of teamwork and cooperation. We accomplish this through open communication, active participation, mutual respect, and following the Golden Rule. With a diverse group of attorneys, we exceed client expectations through our vast knowledge, hard work, efficiency, and innovation, while honoring our commitment to family and community. We’re looking for dynamic, ambitious, and talented individuals who are equally committed to these goals. If you fit this description, we’d love to hear from you.
We currently do not have any staff open positions, but Sprouse Shrader Smith is always in search of talented individuals. Should you wish to submit your resume, please feel free to do so.
Staff Positions to Rick.Zimmer@SprouseLaw.com