Thank you for your interest in a legal position at Sprouse Shrader Smith. Below are the current positions immediately available.
Sprouse Shrader Smith, PLLC a distinguished, experienced and respected full-service law firm in Amarillo, Austin and Victoria seeks an experienced, certified transactional paralegal for our Amarillo office.
This position supports the delivery of quality legal services to clients by providing paralegal services to our Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Corporate transactional attorneys, working collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
Primary Transactional Paralegal capabilities and responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and reconcile Oil & Gas lease and interest allocation schedules
- Draft and review corporate transactional documents
- Due diligence/legal research
- Pre-close and post-close file management
- A master of Microsoft Excel
- A high degree of integrity
- An exceptional client service attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Shows initiative, flexibility, resiliency and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Takes ownership and gets the job done without the need for direct supervision.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality.
- Highly organized
- Competitive pay with experience, bonus potential, full benefits
- Minimum 5-years of paralegal experience
- Paralegal Certification Required
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org