Beau Cross practices all aspects of wealth planning for his clients, including: estate planning, probate and estate administration, taxation, non-profit formation and governance, business succession planning, buying and selling of assets and business and entity formations. Beau represents many clients, from individuals to large corporations and handles matters from simple estate plans to sophisticated transfer tax planning.
- Texas Courts, 2009
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Texas Tech University, Masters of Business Administration, 2009
- Amarillo Area Bar Association (2010-present)
- Amarillo Area Estate Planning Counsel (2010-present; Board Member 2020-present)
- Panhandle Cancer Cure Foundation (Board Member 2014-present; President 2017-2019; Treasure 2016-2018)