As an Associate at Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC, Collin’s practice focuses on oil and gas transactions, real estate transactions, and corporate transactions.
Collin attended West Virginia University, where he received a degree in finance. Collin then attended the Texas Tech University School of Law, where he was a member of the Texas Tech Law Review. Outside of the office, Collin enjoys hunting, fishing, and working on his family’s ranch.
- Order of the Coif
- Top Grade Award in Oil and Gas Law I
- Top Grade Award in Contracts
- Distinction Award in Texas Mineral Titles
- Distinction Award in Oil and Gas Law II
- Distinction Award in Energy Transactions
Collin Ziegler, Seeing Red: How Extreme Risk Protection Orders Could Survive Due Process Challenges in The State of Texas, 54 Tex. Tech L. Rev. 855 (2022)
- Texas State Courts, 2023
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2023
- West Virginia University, BBA, magna cum laude, 2019
Texas Tech Law Review, Articles Editor, 2022-2023