Tyler DiMarino brings a variety of experiences to his clients. As an Associate with Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC, his practice area includes civil and commercial litigation for both trial and appellate matters. Tyler has experience with matters involving debt collection, personal injury, and commercial disputes.
While in law school, Tyler spent a semester as an intern with the San Antonio Spurs General Counsel Office. During his internship, Tyler worked on a number of contract, employment, intellectual property, and entertainment law matters. He also gained experience assisting the organization in civil litigation matters.
An Amarillo native, Tyler enjoys going to the shooting range, watching football, spending time with his family and helping his community. He is currently on the Board of Make-a-Wish where he is able to help fulfill wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
- Texas State Courts, 2016
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Texas Tech University, Science in Restaurant, Hotel and Institutional Management, 2013
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association (Board Member, 2018 – present)
- Amarillo Area Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Make A Wish (Board Member, 2017-present)