Mark A. Glawe is an Associate at Sprouse Shrader Smith whose practice primarily focuses on individual and business tax issues, including the formation and structure of entities, the purchase and sale of a business, partnership and corporate transactions, and various real estate matters.
Mark also works with the Wealth Planning and Probate Group to provide charitable, estate, and business succession planning.
- Texas State Courts, 2019
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, JD, 2019
- West Texas A&M University, MPA, 2014
- West Texas A&M University, BBA, 2013
- State Bar of Texas, Tax Section
- Amarillo Area Bar Association
- Amarillo Young Lawyer’s Association
- American Bar Association, Taxation