Michael is an Associate at Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC in Austin, Texas. Michael handles a variety of transactional matters, with a primary focus on oil and gas transactions, real estate, land use planning and development, municipal regulatory law, and business transactions.
Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, Michael’s educational journey led him to the University of Oklahoma, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in both Finance and Energy Management in 2019. He then attended law school at the University of North Texas, where he graduated cum laude.
Outside the office, Michael enjoys traveling, skiing, golfing, and fishing.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Real Estate Law, 2022
- UNT Law Review, Editorial Board, 2022–2023
- UNT Law Review, Staff Editor, 2021–2022
- Phi Delta Phi, Royal Ferguson Inn, 2021–2023
- American Association of Petroleum Landman Trust Scholarship Recipient, 2018
- Natural Gas and Energy Association of Oklahoma Scholarship, 2018
- Texas State Courts, 2023
- UNT Dallas College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2023
- University of Oklahoma, Price College of Business, B.B.A, 2019