Blair Saylor Oscarsson is of counsel with Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC in the Amarillo office. Blair maintains a civil litigation and family law practice. She has more than a decade of experience representing clients with cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, and commercial litigation, as well as cases involving divorce, child custody, CPS, and adoption.
Blair grew up on a family farm near Muleshoe, Texas. She graduated first in her college from Texas Tech University in 2002 and graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2006. When she’s not practicing law, Blair enjoys spending time with her family, Red Raider football, and reading.
- Texas State Courts, 2006
- Northern District of Texas, 2009
- Western District of Texas, 2010
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2012
- US Supreme Court, 2013
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- Texas Tech University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2002
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association (President 2015 – 2016; Vice President 2014 – 2015; Secretary 2013-2014; Board of Directors 2009-2017)
- Amarillo Area Women’s Bar Association (2015 – present; Board of Directors 2017 – present; President 2018-2019)
- Panhandle Family Law Association (2009 – present)
- Amarillo Area Bar Association (2009 – present)
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel (2010 – Present; Young Lawyers Committee, Board of Directors, 2013 – 2015)
- Pro Bono College of Texas