Suzannah McCord is an Associate with Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC whose practice focuses primarily on tax law and business transactions. Suzannah assists individuals and entities in formation, restructuring, and liquidation. She also assists businesses in drafting and reviewing contracts as they enter into deals, whether it be a merger or acquisition or entering into a 1031 like kind exchange, with a focus on federal and state income tax implications. Suzannah also works with individuals with succession planning for their entities for future generations.
Suzannah also assists non-profit organizations with their formation and obtaining both federal and state income tax exemption. She works closely with non-profits in their governance and restructuring to maintain their income tax exemption, and helps non-profits get their tax exemption reinstated.
- Corporate Self-Representation: Is it Truly the Unauthorized Practice of Law? (67 Ark. L. Rev. 371)
- Arkansas State Courts, 2014
- Texas State Courts, 2016
- Oklahoma State Courts, 2016
- University of Florida College of Law, LLM Taxation, 2015
- University of Arkansas School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2014
- University of Arkansas, BSBA Finance, 2011
- Amarillo Area Women’s Bar Association
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association
- Florida Tax Review, Research Editor
- Arkansas Law Review, Note & Comment Editor
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority