Suzannah Snider is an Associate with Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC whose practice focuses primarily on tax law and estate planning, probate and trust administration, non-profit work and business organizations, structures, and transactions.
Suzannah’s estate planning practice includes the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorneys, advance health care directives or “living wills” and pre- and post-nuptial agreements. Additionally, Suzannah assists clients in estate administrations including probating wills, post-death trust administrations, heirship determinations, and the preparation and filing of estate tax returns.
Suzannah represents numerous business owners in planning and creating new business entities. She handles all types of corporate transactions, including purchase agreements, buy/sell agreements, mergers, and conversions. Suzannah also represents non-profits in all aspects of forming and maintaining private foundations and public charities, including applications for 501(c)(3) federal income tax exemption status.
Additionally, she has provided consultation to accounting firms and out of state law firms regarding estate planning and administration matters, as well as tax reporting matters.
She is admitted to practice in Arkansas, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas and before the United States Tax Court.
- Arkansas State Courts, 2014
- Oklahoma State Courts, 2016
- Texas State Courts, 2016
- Florida State Courts, 2020
- United States Tax Court
- University of Florida College of Law, LLM Taxation, 2015
- University of Arkansas School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2014
- University of Arkansas, BSBA Finance, 2011
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Leadership Fayetteville Class XXXIII
- Board Member – Hope Cancer Resources Foundation
- Volunteer- ArkBar Young Lawyers Wills for Hero’s pro bono Estate Planning clinic for local police, firefighters and first responders.
- Volunteer- Ronald McDonald House
- Presenter – Smart Money 2019 Conference
- Corporate Self-Representation: Is it Truly the Unauthorized Practice of Law? (67 Ark. L. Rev. 371)
- Florida Tax Review, Research Editor
- Arkansas Law Review, Note & Comment Editor
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority