As an Associate at Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC, Trevor Shoels’ practice focuses on civil litigation and business and commercial litigation.
Trevor grew up in Amarillo, Texas. In 2018, he earned is undergraduate degree from Texas Tech University. Trevor attended Texas Tech University School of Law, where he was a member of Vols. 53 and 54 of the Texas Tech Law Review, President of the Black Law Students Association and various other organizations. When he is not practicing law, Trevor enjoys watching sports, true crime documentaries, traveling, and playing golf.
The Color of Collateral Damage: The Mutilating Impact of Collateral Consequences on the Black Community and The Myth of Informed Consent, Journal of Law and Social Deviance, Volume 21, Issue 1, 2021.
- State Bar of Texas
- Amarillo Area Bar Association
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyer’s Association
- Texas State Courts, 2022
- Northern District of Texas, 2023
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2022
- Texas Tech University, B.S., Magna Cum Laude, 2018
- Texas Tech Law Review, Comment Editor, 2021-2022
- Black Law Student Association, President, 2021-2022
- Civil Pro-Bono Clinic, Student Attorney, 2021-2022