As an Associate at Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC, Evan Johnson’s practice focuses on civil litigation, family law, divorce and child custody.
Evan grew up in Floydada, Texas. In 2018, she received a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Communications from Texas Tech University. Evan attended Texas Tech University School of Law, where she was a member of the Board of Barristers, the Caprock Regional Public Defender Clinic and national mock trial teams. Outside of the office, Evan is passionate about spending time with her family and friends, singing, playing music, hiking, and photographing Texas.
- State Bar of Texas
- Amarillo Area Bar Association
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyer’s Association
- Amarillo Area Women’s Bar Association
- Texas State Courts, 2023
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2022
- Texas Tech University, B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 2018
- Board of Barristers, Member, 2021-2022
- Caprock Regional Public Defender Clinic, Student Attorney, 2021-2022
- ABA Arbitration National Finalist, 2021
- Agricultural Law Association, Communications Chair, 2020-2022