Josh D. Flores is a Member with Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC. His practice focuses primarily on oil and gas title examination and real estate law. He has been with the Sprouse law firm for over 15 years.
A Louisiana native, Josh is an avid sports fan, especially LSU football and baseball. He enjoys spends time with his sons and coaching baseball.
- Texas State Courts, 2004
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Stephen F. Austin State University, M.A., 2001
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.A., 1999
- Amarillo Area Bar Association
- Amarillo Ballet (Board of Directors, 2011-2017)
- Southwest AMBUCS (past member)
- Amarillo Area Youth Baseball Foundation (Board of Directors)