Kimberly M. Warminski is a Member with Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC whose practice areas include oil and gas law with an emphasis on oil and gas title work, real estate law, corporate transactions and business organizations.
Kimberly joined Sprouse Shrader Smith in 2005 after receiving her JD from Texas Tech University School of Law. In her spare time, she serves on the Chamber Music Amarillo Board of Directors.
Activities / Awards
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Delta Phi
- Phi Kappa Phi
- ABA National Moot Court Competition (2005)
- Texas State Courts, 2005
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2005
- Texas Tech University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2002
- State Bar of Texas
- Amarillo Area Bar Association
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association