J. Brad Hickman is a Member with Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC and serves on the firm’s Executive Committee. His practice focuses on real estate, business transactions and entity formation, and the oil and gas industry. His experience includes drafting a wide variety of contracts, including purchase agreements, loan and securities documents, oil and gas leases, and construction agreements. Brad also is a Certified Public Accountant in Texas.
- Texas State Courts, 2008
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Baylor University, B.B.A. and Master of Accountancy, 2005
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association (Board of Directors, 2009-2014, Treasurer 2015)
- Amarillo Area Bar Association
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas