Adam Trimble is an Associate attorney at Sprouse Shrader Smith PLLC. His practice focuses primarily on individual and business tax issues, the formation of entities, executive compensation plans, and the purchase or sale of a business.
Prior to joining Sprouse, Adam worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers as a Senior Associate in the National Tax Services office, Partnership Analytics Group in Washington, D.C. He assisted PwC practice offices around the nation with partnership matters including review of LLC agreements, purchase and sale agreements, and tracking of funds used in corporate and partnership transactions.
Adam is a Colorado native and received his JD from Texas Tech School of Law. He received his LLM from Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. Adam enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife, going to the shooting range, golfing, hiking and watching football whenever he can.
- Tax Law
- PwC M&A Newsletter, July 2018, Co-Author
- PwC M&A Newsletter, November 2017, Co-Author
- Texas State Courts, 2016
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, LL.M., with Honors, 2017
- Texas Tech School of Law, JD., cum laude, 2016
- Fort Hays State University, BA Political Sciences, 2012
- State Bar of Texas (Taxation Section)
- American Bar Association (Taxation Section)